- Drug Diagnostic Co-Development
- Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Cancer Stem Cells
- Protein Biomarkers
- Biomarker Data Analysis
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Implementation of Adaptive Clinical Trials
- Adaptive Trial Designs for Proof-of-Concept and Dose Finding
Short Course: Fit-For-Purpose Biomarker Assay Development and Validation
Executive Think Tank: Strategies for Drug-Diagnostic Co-Development
Briston-Myers Squibb Co.
National Cancer Institute
NETWORK with 500+ delegates from 275+ organizations, representing 20+ countries.
LEARN from 100+ presentations, 50+ posters, and 30+ exhibits.
ACCESS five tracks, covering personalized medicine, cancer, biomarkers, diagnostics, and clinical trials.
What’s New in 2010:
- Expanded coverage of personalized medicine models and bridging drug-diagnostic development
- In addition to circulating tumor cells, the coverage of cancer research includes cancer stem cells, translation of the cancer genome, and cancer biomarkers
- The new track on Diagnostic Development covers the latest advances in molecular diagnostics
- Continued from 2009 are the long-running meetings on biomarker development and
adaptive clinical trial designs